Volunteers are the backbone of Notting Hill Neighbourhood House. We would like to thank all those who support our local organisation and we invite you to join us.
SPECIAL EVENT STAFF:
Term IV sees NHNH engaging lots of events, and we need your help. If you have a few spare hours, are interested in helping us create and engage special activities, please pop in, call or email us. Currently we are looking for people for the following…
- Halloween Party (Friday 19th Oct, 5.30-8.00)
- Preparation Staff – food and/or decorating
- Activities coordinators/assistants
- General Event / Packdown assistants (in the evening)
- Bunnings BBQ Fundraiser (Saturday 3rd Nov, 9.00-5.00pm)
- Food preparation
- Serving (shifts will be 2-4 hrs)
Currently, we are looking for local people who have experience and would like to volunteer in the following areas:
- Office Administration
- Social Media / Communications
- Event Contribution (Food Prep, Decoration, Activities Coordination ect.)
If you are interested in joining your fellow locals and contributing a little time regularly or at a specific event, please do not hesitate to contact us… we look forward to hearing from you.
COMMITTEE OF MANAGEMENT – GENERAL MEMBERS
Notting Hill Neighbourhood House are seeking expressions of interest from individuals who are wanting to work within a local organisation, make a difference and be involved in an extremely fulfilling community role.
Potential candidates will need –
- to have an interest in local community
- a desire to learn about NHNH and further our mission
- time to participate in monthly meetings (3 hours-includes prep time)
- willing to support staff and volunteers with skill, time and advice where required
- desire to be part of a team in a respectful and supportive environment
Although no specialist skills are required, it would be highly beneficial to have some knowledge or expertise within any or all of the following –
- Community Development
- Strategic Planning and Development
- Governance and Policy/Procedures Planning
Please consider becoming a member of NHNH’s Committee of Management – it is fun, rewarding and gives you new skills and experience in a dynamic and supportive environment while you make a great contribution to your community. If you are interested, have the time and want to join a like minded community based group, please email us at email@example.com.