Fridays, 14 Oct – 2 Dec | 12-2 PM | $10 per class
In partnership with the Friends Of the Children Foundation, we ran an international community cooking program! The program was for 8 weeks from 14 Oct to 2 Dec, Fridays 12-2 PM.
Participants had the opportunity to learn how to cook 8 easy dishes (vegan and/or vegetarian) from different cultures taught by members of the local community in Notting Hill!
- 14 Oct : Jenny Chua; Haka Lei chai (客家擂茶)
- 21 Oct: Indu Kochhar; Vermicelli in Milk, Veg Pakora with Mint Sauce.
- 28 Oct: Giulia Biviano; Spaghetti con Pomodoro, Zucchini and Melenzane
- 4 Nov: Indu Kochhar; Dhokla with Semolina Halwa
- 11 Nov: Subha Balasubramanian; Dosa and Chutney
- 18 Nov: Indu Kochhar; Stuffed Rotis with Yogurt & Milk Cake
- 25 Nov: Mashid Babzartabi, Zeytoon Parvadeh, Mirza Ghasemi with Basmati Saffron rice and Persian rice pudding with Saffron Fereni
- 2 Dec: Indu Kochhar; Dal Chawal with Yogurt Lassi Drink