COMMITTEE OF MANAGEMENT VOLUNTEERS
TREASURER AND GENERAL MEMBERS –
Notting Hill Neighbourhood House is a strong, vibrant and engaging community hub. Our vision and mission is to support social inclusion and diversity, social enterprise, community capacity development and life-long learning.
Being are a relatively young Neighbourhood House (8 yrs old), we are continually looking to broaden our strengths, work closely with and respond to community need, interests and developmental goals. While no specialist skills are required for this role, potential candidates would require
- an interest in helping in a community organisation
- a desire to learn about and further the work of Notting Hill Neighbourhood House
- time to participate in monthly COM meetings (about two- four hours)
- willingness to support staff and volunteers with skills and advice where required
- desire to be part of a team in a respectful and supportive environment
Please consider becoming a member of NHNH Committee of Management – it is fun, rewarding, you meet like minded people, provides you with new skills and experience while you make a great contribution to your community. The Committee of Management is responsible for NHNH’s governance, ensuring that our organisation meets all legal requirements and remains accountable to funders, stakeholders and the community.
If you’re looking for engaging and community driven work, and feel that your unique skills may compliment and add to our management team, please contact us for further details and/or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.