OFFICE ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Currently NHNH is seek a qualified and confident Office Administration Assistant to work within our team 5 hours per week. Working under the direction of the Coordinator, your strong skills within office administration, internet research and usage, social media, and communication (verbal and written) will support and ensure smooth operations.
Our potential candidate will require
- strong Office Administration skills
- be computer saavy, demonstrating a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, Internet, Facebook, Chimpmail, WordPress and other social media forums
- exhibit strong organisation and time management skills
- well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, particular writing skills
- ability to work independently while being part of a team
- have values that reflect those of NHNH
A copy of the position description can be downloaded from below. For further information please call Tracey Grigg 03 9561-0114.
We thank-you for your time and look forward to hearing from you.