Saturday, 11th December, 3-6 pm
And that’s a wrap on our last event for 2021!
It was wonderful to see our neighbourhood house filling with friendly faces and laughter at our annual Community Holiday Celebration! We celebrated with a festive afternoon of joyful carols, yummy food, fun kids activities, a series of raffles and of course, a special visit from SANTA!
A warm thank you to our hardworking staff; Nandini, Rahul, Jenny Woang & Binh, and super volunteers; Ruth, Ninad, Menik, Omid, Deb, Arvind, Natasha, Nimesh, Yash & Usha who helped put this event together!
A special thank you to:
- Bill, our amazing caroller!
- The COVID-19 recovery team; Michelle, Karen, Jenny Chua, Sue Ann!
- The Latrobe Community Health Services; Alana, Angela and Alex – for organising the food and raffles!
- Renee’s for the Zero Latency gift vouchers!
- Shashi from Friends of the Children Foundation – for being a constant support throughout the year and organising bread for the day!
The NHNH wishes you a safe and happy holidays! Get ready for more community fun events in 2022!